Thursday, May 8, 2008

Capitol Reef


This past weekend we went to Capitol Reef with the girls for our 5th year anniversary. We loved it. It is such a beautiful area with lots of fun hiking. Dallon got off work Thur and Fri so we could have a nice long weekend. We rented a little cabin in a little town outside of the park called Torrey. The first night I was definitely glad that we had a cabin since the temperature went below freezing and the cabin had some heating. We went on 3 hikes that were about 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 miles each. Zeeli loved hiking and did a remarkable job for being so little. Emma Jo enjoyed being carried on our backs. It was a lot of fun so we just wanted to share a couple of pictures. We love you all.





3 comments:

ellie and nate said...

Patty your hair looks darker!
You guys are so cute!

Erika said...

Your girls are so cute!! I love the blue, blue eyes!

Patty said...

My hair is very dark blonde now. I don't even think that I would consider myself a blonde anymore. With having Emma Jo is has turned reddish also. I like it okay. Can't do much about it unless I'm willing to keep up a $60 bill of highlighting.