Friday, September 26, 2008

Shopping!

I'm just going to tell everyone how much I hate clothes shopping. I always go with the intent to find something great and of course I walk out of MANY stores with nothing. I begin to try on pants; different brands but the same size and of course they never fit the same. I don't know about you guys but I have the problem where my pants are snug in the thighs and tush and then huge in my waist. That makes it very difficult for me to find any pants that are flattering. I then have the problem of finding shirts; I use to wear a size medium and now I am having a hard time fitting into many large shirts. Now am I getting bigger or are the shirts getting smaller for the size? Well if anyone has any good ideas of wear to shop for pants that won't expand after wearing them for 2 hours and shirts that will actually fit, please let me know.

1 comment:

jed-laura said...

can't help you on the shopping and where to go, because I'm clueless about it, but I can say that when you get a pair of jeans by them so that they are tight. After wearing them for a while they'll loosen up. I just bought jeans this weekend, and I was going to by one size that seemed just right in the thighs and "tush" , but I ended buying one that was REALLY tight and I wore them twice since. They are already loosening up. As for the waist, I am still lost there. I wear longer shirts to hide that one!